Need of ozone therapy in today’s world!!
Today’s world is full of;
- Tremendous stress
- Environmental pollution
- Junk food or fast food
- No time for rexation
The result is;
- Increase in the level of stress hormones
- Increase in reactive oxygen species or free radicals
- Increase in oxidative stress
- Failure of antioxidative enzymesto cope with this exess levels of oxidants
- Chronic oxidative stress disorders
OZONE FOR PREVENTION
- The cells of the human body function by burning sugar in oxygen to provide energy. The waste products are carbon dioxide and water. If there is insufficient oxygen at the cellular level, the burn will be incomplete, and carbon monoxide and lactic acid will be formed. The body cannot easily rid itself of monoxide; it prevents the hemoglobin from picking up fresh oxygen at the lungs, and the body temperature is lowered. The lactic acid can build up in the system, clogging nerve signal pathways, eventually crystallizing and causing degeneration as the body's water gets dirtier.
What is needed is for more oxygen to come in and oxidize these toxins. If it is not available, they build up. The blood will carry a heavy load of sludge, and the lymph will become dirtier and dirtier. Eventually, toxins will be deposited in the fat and weight will increase. Free radicals will proliferate as toxins interfere with the normal neutralizing enzyme mechanisms for cleaning them up. Disease will result.
Hundreds of different diseases named by allopathy are but symptoms of this condition - toxic buildup - for which the underlying cause is hypoxia, or oxygen starvation at the cellular level. This is the cause of degenerative disease.
This is where ozone shines - in eliminating toxins from the body. Ozone is such a powerful therapeutic tool because it deals with the underlying cause through oxidation and oxygenation. Ozone taken on a regular basis in the home will, over time, safely clean all the fluids and tissues of the body, and furnish an oxygen-rich environment for all the cells of the body, providing high levels of immunity from most common diseases, and without any requirement for vaccinations with their load of toxins.
Oxygen, the most vital element on earth, is our source of life. Humans can live weeks without water, months without food, but only a few moments without oxygen! Our cells need oxygen to remain healthy and sustain LIFE!!
How We Become Oxygen Deficient???
1.Lower oxygen levels in the environment compared to ancestral times deplete our oxygen intake.
2.Devitalized, processed foods deplete the body's oxygen supply.
3.Heavy use of medications contributes to toxic build-up and suppressed immune function.
4.Breathing patterns & habits affect the amount of oxygen our bodies absorb.
5.Irregular aerobic exercise decreases oxygenation to the entire body.
6.Stress is a cause of oxygen deficiency, depleting vitamins & minerals and producing stress related hormones.
Oxygen is needed to feel stronger, healthier, and more alive! When we have this sense of well being, we are more able to perform daily tasks and deal with the challenges with greater resilience and sense of purpose. Oxygen is necessary for the removal of toxins in the body.
Some conditions related to oxygen deficiency are:
• Memory loss
• Respiratory Conditions
• Circulation Problems
• Suppressed Immune System
• Muscle & Joint Discomfort
If the body's oxygenation process is weak or deficient, the body cannot eliminate toxins adequately and a toxic reaction may occur. This may lead to fatigue, dullness and sluggishness. If this deficiency becomes chronic, our overall immune system is weakened, making us vulnerable to a wide range of diseases.
Ozone therapy given through various routes helps in cleansing of the body.This total cleansing Increases tissue oxygenation thus bringing about improvement in health and enhancing longevity. You will leave your ozone session with softer, cleaner skin, and a feeling of rejuvenation